The Bible and The Shield - "Blessed are the peacemakers..." Matt.5:9
WELCOME!
Dedicated to YOU - the every day heroes
 
Everyone should have a hero.  Mine is Texas Ranger Capt. M.T. "Lone Wolf"
Gonzualles.  A great law enforcement officer and more importantly a dedicated Christian in both his personal and professional life. 
 
Psalm 50:15  "and call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you,and you will
honor me. Psalm 51 is David's prayer for forgiveness.  No matter your troubles, our God will deliver you and He is the God of forgiveness and second chances if we confess and repent.
 
 Too many trust religion instead of trusting God.  God will never fail you.
 
     Don't worry about Internal Affairs, worry about "eternal affairs".
 
      Courage has been defined as fear that has said its prayers. Every
       one has fears, it's how you deal with them that matters.
 
   Psalm 37  "Do not fret because of evil men..trust in the Lord and do good..evil men will be cut off..and the wicked will be no more...their day is coming..they will vanish..." Constant exposure to crime (evil) weakens our belief and faith. Do not let evil allow your faith to be neglected.
 
  "EGG" = Everything Glorifies God.  (Pastor Ron T.)
 
                        "If you can't be thankful for what you receive,
                          be thankful for what you escape."
 
 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
   No problem is too big when God is on your side - - and He is!
 *********************************************************************************************************************
 "Any concern too small to be turned into a prayer is too small to be made a burden" -- Corrie Ten Boom
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 
Prov. 21:15  "When justice is done, it brings joy to the righteous but terror to evildoers."
 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
FELLOWSHIP OF CHRISTIAN POLICE OFFICERS
 A great organization.  Look into membership in your area.  If you are in the South Florida area, please contact me for membership.  Pray for us.
______________________________________________
 
Be sure and check out: COVEREREDLAWENFORCEMENT.ORG
_______________________________________________
  
From "thecenturionlawenforcementministry" and the PoliceOne.com article by Jack E. Hoban & Bruce J. Gourlie the Warrior's Creed: 
"Wherever I walk, everyone is a little safer because I am there."
______________________________________________________________________
 
Mercy is when God doesn't give you WHAT YOU REALLY DESERVE!
________________________________________________________
You can't badge your way into Heaven!!
_________________________________________________________________________
Remember:  God has a plan for you.  And so does Satan.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 True officer safety is HOW CAN I BE SAVED?
================================================
1 Tim 2:1-2  "I urge then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession, and thanksgiving be made for everyone - for kings and for all those in authority that we may live in peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness."
###############################################################
Problems are necessary to display God's power.  "Call upon Me in the day of trouble:  I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify Me."  Psalm 50:15
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Long before our cars had "To Serve and Protect" put on them, it was Jesus' motto because He first came to serve and He hung on the cross to protect us.
*********************************************************************************
For He will order His angels to protect you in all you do.  Ps 91:11
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  I've heard only about 10% of officers are saved.  That leaves 90% that need to hear the Word.  "Jesus wept."  Do you?  "Blue tears" are not weakness but strength.  I tell you "Don't give up!"  - - don't give up:  praying, believing, compassion, doing right, fighting evil, to frustration, doubt, sin, to those who criticize and always remember your family, those less fortunate, children, the elderly, honor, integrity, and don't give up on God for He IS with us and FOR us, protecting us, wanting only good for us and knowing that His ways are not our ways, but we must trust in Him always. 
___________________________________________________________________________________
God has a purpose for your life.  Serve Him where you are rather than be concerned about WHERE He wants you.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
Website Builder provided by  Vistaprint